Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

5. Re: New NVIDIA Drivers Jun 1, 2011, 15:02 SectorEffector

Drayth wrote on Jun 1, 2011, 12:27:
The performance issue was if you had ever run the Stereo 3D setup wizard, The Witcher 2 was pinging the wrong part of the driver to see if 3D was enabled which caused a massive slow down in performance. The solution was to disable the Stereo 3D service, or uninstall the Stereo Driver portion of the nvidia drivers.

There's still a bug that causes massive slow down in indoor portions of The Witcher 2 when running stereo.. that fix is coming later this month.

Goddamn it, I was hoping they would have that fixed. I have been holding off playing any more witcher till I'm able to play again in 3D. It's nothing short of awesome with my 3D projector, until you play an indoor cut scene and get 8fps.

*fingers crossed when I get home to play some Witcher 2*

Also It would be nice if any 3D on Youtube would actually work with the nvidia 3D. They made some huge announcement that Youtube 3D was supported by 3D vision, then every time I set it to 3D through Nvidia, I would get an error message.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-Q2iICtlIc

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo