Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

27. Re: Capcom DRM Follow-up May 26, 2011, 22:04 Satoru

Wow your ignorance is astounding. As indicated GFWL is already part of the development stream. They can't change it now. It's not THAT arduous a requirement, though I am the first to say I am not a huge fan of it. He's defending it from people LIKE YOU who dismiss it out of hand without really understanding what's going on.

The irony is that people like you complain about hacks and cheats in PC games, yet SCREAM bloody murder if a company tries to protect their game from it. If you use DRM in a way that complements your anti-cheat strategy as WoW does, then isn't that what you want. Especially in a online competitive games such as SSF4?

I want a level playing field for onilne competition in SSF4. If DRM is part of that strategy and is integrated in a good long term plan to maintain the game's integrity for legitimate users, then I'm all for it.

If someone asks for your opinion and you simply spit out "DRM SUCKS" then really you have contributed less than zero to the conversation.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo