Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

20. Re: Dragon Age 3 Help Wanted May 20, 2011, 14:42 Filling Cap

Verno wrote on May 20, 2011, 12:15:
xXBatmanXx wrote on May 20, 2011, 12:13:
Wow...from what I have read - they need A LOT OF HELP to make it NOT LIKE DA2.

What's sad is that they refuse to admit there is anything wrong with Dragon Age II. Every post mortem feature I've seen they basically shift the blame onto the fans or their schedule. They literally cannot see how flawed the game is and EA bought enough metacritic scores to justify their delusion.

A publicly-available post mortem isn't necessarily equivalent to the internal ones. The metascores (low 80s) are also nowhere near other Bioware titles (almost all in the 90s). I'm sure Bioware realizes they've goofed, but EA isn't always big on admitting these things. Also, whether the big execs allow anything to change (e.g. relax the release schedule, encourage and provide the budget hiring qualified designers/producers) is another matter altogether.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo