Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

37. Re: Brink Patched, Free DLC Planned May 14, 2011, 21:02 .Drifter

Not entirely sure what they did with the patch, but the game actually runs worse for me now, and has noticeable stuttering.
I've also started to get some serious corruption with in game text randomly. Examples are name plates over heads, objects, score screen, turrents, etc. Basically, anything that can have text can become glitchy and unreadable. This does NOT occur with ingame graphics (environment, guns, players), only text.
Bots seem like they might be doing better, but it's hard to tell since they still die so damn fast.
And finally, it seems like they've buffed bot damage. Whereas before, I could get into some firefights and take some hits, now I seem to go down insanely fast at times. I even upped my body type to big to beef up the health pool, took health and vest upgrades, and carried a chain gun. I walk up behind a distracted bot, point blank begin to empty my gun into his head, and he just turns around and one shots me. And it doesn't even seem consistent, sometimes I'll be firing at them and not seeming to do any damage, they'll run three steps, then keel over dead.
This is all occurring solo btw, and not on a server.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo