Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

34. Re: Brink Patched, Free DLC Planned May 14, 2011, 17:41 Jerykk

For those getting low framerates, are you experiencing this in single player and/or challenges? Because the single player portions seem to have a hard limit of 30fps. Don't ask me why I have no clue!

I played a few challenges and then went online and my fps instantly doubled and is a solid 60+ fps in online games.

I get the same framerate offline that I get online.

But I definitely don't think it's worth $50 for what amounts to 8 multiplayer maps and nothing more.

In all honesty, has there ever been any multiplayer game where you played more than 8 maps on a regular basis? I can't think of any that I've played.

Another thing I wanted to point out was how good the player models look--however, I rarely ever notice what other people look like in game. I don't know if it's because I'm always looking for nametags above heads to tell if they are friend or foe or what, but I feel as if the avatar customization is just a big gimmick.

Well, yeah. Any kind of aesthetic customization is purely gimmick since it has no impact on gameplay. This is true of any game. I like that I can customize my character's appearance, though I wish there were more options.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo