Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

49. Re: Ships Ahoy - Brink May 11, 2011, 06:02 Bucky

Equip a grenade launcher, knock 'em down and mop up, then attach the box and scamper away. That was the only challenge that really gave me trouble.

I'm enjoying the game quite a bit, having put 5 or 6 hours into it yesterday. There's frequently more than one way around a map, though most people don't seem to have caught onto that fact yet. My favorite thing to do so far has been take a back route with the grenade launcher, knock everyone down in a 'choke' point, and then watch my team roll through.

Weapon sounds are awesome, and the level of weapon and ability customization is great.

My issues so far: Yes, the browser is weak. I also want to be able to right-click to go back a layer in the menus, instead of having to hit that damn back button. The game runs like ass on my 5850 with the hotfix drivers (Core i7-920 and 6GB ram on Win7 64). I've also got some concerns over the classes, but I think that's more a matter of having not played enough yet.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo