Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

24. Re: WoW Subscriptions Down 5% Since 10/10 May 10, 2011, 08:46 heroin

I recieved a free 7 days for a new patch. I stopped playing a month after the last expansion. Since, I got the new expansion I bought a new laptop that kicks ass. Yesterday, I played WoW and I don't know but it's just lost it's magic on me. And I certainly loved it for years but it's seriously over. It definitely feels like on my server it's down a lot more than 5%. It definitely feels really fucking shallow at this point. Which is sad because I felt like it grew on me for years like a great minimalism album, like "In C" or "A Rainbow in Curved Air", or "On Land" - now it just feels like some Justin Beiber shite.

Not to be fanboiy but I do I enjoy Blizzard games and definitely think WoW could be tuned for a 1 mil audience that plays it for another decade if they tuned it well enough. They make really good competitive games compared to Valve. I'm not really into TF2, or Left for Dead though I used to love CS but that faded with time as well. It's funny though how people used to refer to WoW as work. Minecraft was the huge WoW killer for me and mostly what I do in that is sort of like repetitive work and it's more like minmalism. It's sort of like how I utilize audio apps to produce my music. It's really simple, yet really tedious... but it's rewarding and soothing, like an 0val album. Now, I can't even get through a fucking quest in WoW without feeling completely unconscious. The only way it'd be awesome if I were one shrooms or really really stoned - definitely not how I'd play a SC2 ladder game.

This comment was edited on May 10, 2011, 09:16.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo