Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

22. Re: WoW Subscriptions Down 5% Since 10/10 May 10, 2011, 08:09 Sempai

By all means, keep tuning the game to be a grind assholes.
Activision/Bliztard are nothing more than a husk of what once was a talented and unique development house that used to care about the games they put out.

Now it's all about the money, it's so blatantly apparent in the Cata xpac how it takes the average player months to obtain a 4pc 359 gear set while grinding out multiple factions in order to get stupid shit like shoulder and helm enchants.

Fuck you Blizzard, you fucking pieces of arrogant steamy shit. You money hungry fucking whores..for forcing the subscriber to participate in your grinding bullshit in order to obtain gear that used to take the average player a week to obtain.

I can only hope something...ANYTHING(SWTOR)come out to pull subscribers like me away from your bullshit grind.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo