Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

20. Re: Brink Launch Trailer May 9, 2011, 19:25 Bucky

The Half Elf wrote on May 9, 2011, 18:14:
Any word on if we will be able to buy the pre-order stuff as DLC? Love to get the game right now with the Best Buy Pre-order (Fallout), but just can't swing the clams till Wednesday, and I really don't want to drive to Best Buy for it?

Everything I've seen indicates that the pre-order stuff will only be available during the pre-order period. I picked up two copies (Steam and Amazon) so that I could have all the unique weapons--I'm a publishers wet dream. It has been stated that multiple keys can be linked to a single account, so that idiots like me can get all the goodies on a single account.

I've gotta be up at 5:30, and I still might try to get a game in tonight.

Edit: Just found this little gem in part 2 of the community Q&A session:

Will there be an option to reset purchase abilities? And if so, how does it work? -Lynn

Yes! At any point, you can sell all of your purchased abilities and completely re-spec your character. This comes at a cost, however, as your character will lose one level (and with that, one ability credit). For example, if you’re level 11 and decide to sell everything, you will be dropped back to level 10 and are then left with 10 credits to buy abilities.

That makes me very, very happy.

This comment was edited on May 9, 2011, 19:31.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo