Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

4. Re: Age of Empires Online This Fall, More Keys May 9, 2011, 13:49 Grendle

It's pretty much Age of Empires. It feels like a cross between AoE2 and AoE3. You have a capital city that you continue to upgrade and change. Then you have the maps that you can play that come from "quests". The first few quests show you how to play the game. The graphics are cartoony and remind me of Warcraft 2 and 3. I haven't played anybody yet. I'm still doing quests when I can. I'm level 7 right now. What I'm missing right now is the ability to create my own maps and just skirmish. I think that if you don't buy anything you will probably only be able to play one or two races. If it cost $5.00 per general, they can forget it. Myabe a civilization or a unit/general pack. But not for one thing. The hot keys seem to be working too.

Right now, I'm enjoying it. But without the ability to change any of the maps, or game types... it's going to get old quick. I also haven't played very long, so I might see those in future changes.

I hope that this helps.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo