Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

12. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 29, 2011, 01:38 xXBatmanXx

Golwar wrote on Apr 28, 2011, 20:44:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Apr 28, 2011, 20:25:
Golwar wrote on Apr 28, 2011, 20:06:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Apr 28, 2011, 18:02:
Drazula wrote on Apr 28, 2011, 13:41:
How can Sony, in good conscious, even sell a PS3 anymore? Console, hacked... network, hacked... fail, epic.

An over seas company with wide spread corruption, etc etc etc....they don't give 2 shits about their customers.

You have an odd kind of view. When your precious Apple gathers and shares private data about you, you are all fine about it.
But oh noes, an oversea company got attacked by hackers! Oh those corrupt devils that give a shit about their customers!

Seriously, wtf?

I never ONCE have defended Apple - I don't even own their products, as they are over priced garbage. There are products without the DRM that function above and beyond anything that trendy place can offer. Nice try.

*shrug*
I only remember how you questioned why anyone would care about that iPhone tracking etc.
So in one case you don't mind when a company actively ignores your rights and in the other case, where a company is hacked, you babble something about overseas, corruption and giving a shit about customers.

So I don't really care if you like or own Apple products, but I still question your logic. And that was the courteous phrased version, that I used in the previous sentence.

You have no rights for either service (PSN or your phone). What rights do you speak of? Privacy? Nope. You agree to use their service with their hardware under their guidlines.

If you want privacy, you need to unplug.

I don't care about either service. I am speaking about being silent for almost 2 weeks and not speaking with their customers. Apple on the other hand came out the next day and said (lied) that it was a software bug. Both companies caught with their pants on the ground but at least Apple communicated something.

You use a cell phone - you AGREE to be tracked. How do you think they show you what restaurants are close? You are probably dumb enough to do a location update via facebook from your iPhone and let the whole world know you aren't home so someone can break into your house and steal your stuff. If you actually care about tracking with a phone, quit using your phone - it has been happening this whole time. If you didn't know that, well, remove head from ass. It isn't 1980.

I don't give 2 tosses about Sony or Apple. Neither company cares about anything other than the bottom line - otherwise their products wouldn't cost $X to make and sell them for $10X.

Sony doesn't exactly have a great track record with honesty in the PS3 department. Was the firmware that knocked out the OS install ever resolved?

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo