Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

41. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Interview Apr 25, 2011, 19:55 Ruffiana

Matshock wrote on Apr 25, 2011, 14:20:
StingingVelvet wrote on Apr 25, 2011, 14:04:
Matshock wrote on Apr 25, 2011, 12:57:
Back off the woman beating, it's not cool. It wasn't cool in the GTA series either- it's a stain on this industry.

A slap on the ass is "woman beating?" Damn, I guess I abuse my wife on a daily basis then, and oddly she enjoys it.

In any case the large amount of people using this game to try and feel superior to others is amusing. Stand tall you moral beacons, show us the right path.

Money talks and BS walks, to date:

1. Cancelled a preorder for DNF a couple weeks ago.

2. DID NOT BUY COD MW2 or BO

3. DID NOT BUY GTA 2, 3, 4, ever again

etc., etc...

Like mentioned, shock jock crap is a cheap substitue for gameplay. If that's the way things are going to be then I need a new hobby.

In a franchise known for being full of virtual bimbos and whose portrayal of women runs as deep as being able to throw wads of cash in their face while they jiggle their tits at you. Smacking these digital whores on the fanny was the bit of sexual objectication that prompted you to cancel your pre-order?

I admire your conviction to adhere to the 'look, but don't touch' code of ethical treatment of women, the gold standard of most strip clubs I believe.

Further, I'm sure your staunch refusal to purchase Modern Warefare 2, Black Ops, or any of the GTA series will also lead to radical changes in how these games are made...how else will they get your invaluable business back?

This comment was edited on Apr 25, 2011, 21:11.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo