Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

77. Re: Portal 2 User Review Backlash Apr 20, 2011, 14:58 DrEvil

necrosis wrote on Apr 20, 2011, 14:49:
Jesus Christ. People bitching about the load times seriously need to shut the hell up or upgrade their 1980's HDD. You seriously should have at least a SATA II HDD by now and almost all of them are at least 7200 RPM. I do not think they make desktop HDD's slower than that anymore.

7200 RPM SATA II *LAPTOP* HDD and the load times were no more than 10 seconds. Usually less.

Actually, I think the load times are a bit much and I have a next generation 10,000 RPM high-end SATA drive, so stuff it

While I like to bitch with everyone else about shitty console ports... THIS GAME IS NOT ONE OF THEM.

Yes, it's definitely not a console port. I think people are just starting to call anything a console port that they don't like. The true definition of console port has been lost in the noise.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo