Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

3. Re: etc., etc. Apr 13, 2011, 22:14 Draugr

mag wrote on Apr 13, 2011, 21:56:
Draugr wrote on Apr 13, 2011, 21:15:
I've always been a bungie fan but never a halo fan.

It isn't surprising that they find them in the position though. I would say there were lots of Bungie fans before they hopped over to the 360, but not many Bungie fans followed them over and all the people they grabbed afterwards know them only for halo.

It'll be interesting to see the Halo fans reaction to their new title, especially if its not a shooter, which I'm hoping is the case.

It's been fifty years since Bungie's done anything that wasn't Halo! That's like being an Epic fan but not liking Unreal or GoW.

Sure, its been 10 years since they've done anything but halo however just because I'm not halo fan doesn't mean I cant recognize it as a good shooter (for console,) I can still appreciate the company. Though, the next title they release will certainly determine if I remain a Bungie fan or not, still. It's been 10 years since diablo came out, can I still be a fan of the series even though they released things in between?

Coincidentally I'm also interested to see what epic does next that doesn't have anything to do with GoW, as the unreal franchise has been something I've enjoyed (though its had its low points.) But I guess I can't be a fan of epic since GoW was the latest IP they worked on and I didn't like it. It's only been four years though, maybe I'm still within the statute of limitations!

It certainly helps prove the point though, its been so long since they've done anything but Halo they don't really have the recognition I believe they got to enjoy back in the day.

This comment was edited on Apr 13, 2011, 22:26.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo