Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

10. Re: Evening Consolidation Apr 12, 2011, 03:07 OldScho0l

Those consoles are running on 7-8 year old technology. Of course it's holding back developers. That's a no-brainer to me. It's because of that old tech in those consoles that we get such old style games on our PC's. PC games would be so much better right now if those damned consoles never tried to join our gaming community. Long live the PC! Someone decided to let the consoles drive the technology, but it's impossible since you have to make the games on pc and strip them down to run on consoles. The whole process of moving forward was shot to hell when 360 and PS3 arrived. Now the PC gamers are in some sort of technological time warp. We stopped moving forward after 360 and PS3. Even if a next gen console comes out, the hardware will be obsolete by PC gamer standards and the time warp for us will continue. Think about how much better and bigger the MP games were before the consoles. No we’re stuck in these cramped quarters games again like we were in 1998. We broke out of that and the damned consoles are forcing us to go back. I despise the consoles.  

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo