Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

33. Re: 15 Hours of RAGE? Apr 8, 2011, 09:47 xXBatmanXx

InBlack wrote on Apr 7, 2011, 08:36:
On a semi-unrelated note I finnaly replaced my "aging" Geforce8800GT. The crunch was not being able to play the latest DCS simulator at a playable frame-rate, as well as the strange LAG bug with World of Tanks that occurs with this card quite often.

Now Im the pround owner of the Radeon HD6870. A very nice card indeed. Its nice to be able to play games on the highest settings without any FPS drop whatsoever.

Still, Im going to miss the Geforce 8800GT. This might seem strange but out of all the graphics cards I purchased over the years this one has served me the longest and Ive become quite fond of it since nearly all the new games I purchased ran with very little problems on it. I wouldnt have replaced it if I didnt have the problems listed above.

I have the 640MB version of that card, and I too am having a hard time upgrading. I know I need to do it, but.....it still performs pretty well, but I know I am missing a lot of eye candy.

Need to do my research and just upgrade.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo