Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

30. Re: Minecraft Grosses ~$33M Apr 6, 2011, 19:22 Ventura

How about putting that money into a bigger team that can bring updates faster. Or at least put most of the already made creature mods into the vanilla game. This game has tons of potential but updates are slow and haven't been adding much.

In full agreement. Minecraft is almost too good for its own good, because it deserves a level of development that it just hasn't been getting of late. Very little has been done to the game in 2011, what with Notch having taken one break after another. The only feature request he seemed to consider very seriously was the wolves, and even then that was just because Peter Molyneux wanted it.

They've made a mistake starting on this Scrolls crap they're planning. As far as I'm concerned everyone on the team should be on Minecraft.

I get the feeling, from having followed Notch for a while on Twitter, that he's over it. He seems to rarely discuss Minecraft these days, which to me means that his heart just isn't in it anymore.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo