Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

22. Re: The Witcher 2 Specs Apr 5, 2011, 17:50 Draugr

eRe4s3r wrote on Apr 5, 2011, 17:34:
Well then they just added x360 support for giggles?

Well I stand by my opinion though - a game can not support x360 controller without affecting how it plays on mouse/kb.

Yes, IGN is wrong. like most 'news' outlets they get things wrong from time to time, or don't update accordingly. The point is, is CDProjekt doesn't talk about those versions any more because they aren't slated for release until they say otherwise.

Just because a game has gamepad support it doesn't mean its doomed to have consolitis, especially with this coming from CDProjekt, I'm far from concerned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aI6IbuUa-Y

As we can see from this gameplay footage, it appears we should have the same level of concern that we had with the first game, also a PC exclusive. little has changed in this regard.

note: voice acting isn't the real game voice acting, just done for the presentation.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo