Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

9. Re: Gaming Mouse Maker Knocks Gaming Mice Mar 29, 2011, 11:00 Ratty

Got a wireless "gaming" mouse with my last computer 6 years ago. What a worthless piece of crap. I dug up an old, wired, non-optical mouse with the rubber ball and have been using it ever since. I'd like to switch to a modern one - it only has two buttons and no scroll wheel and there are a couple of games where that comes in handy. Get this, in Crysis and FarCry you need a mouse wheel to zoom in with the sniper scope. So I continued to use the old fashioned mouse but got out my worthless wireless gaming mouse and set it on the desk. When I needed to zoom I reached over and used the mouse wheel on that. That's pretty lame but it actually worked pretty well. But I swear I can't find a decent mouse that fits in your hand and doesn't weigh a ton and doesn't have a bajillion buttons all along the edges that you constantly keep clicking by accident.  

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo