Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

35. Re: Crysis 2 Workarounds Mar 24, 2011, 22:37 Rockn-Roll

I haven't been able to retrieve my MyCrysis account because the email address is IWANTNOJUNKMAIL and from what I can tell something is preventing any emails from leaving the European continent which have the words Junk and Mail in the header...all my other email addresses work for communicating with European countries. Their online support contact web form isn't working either...and all the other support options start with logging into the web site with a MyCrysis account. The account is there because if I try to register again I get a message saying that my email address is already registered.

I had to use the domain name administrative contact to send them an email and ask that they change my email address to another one that won't be blocked...and I have not received a response. It sounds like they really screwed up when they ported the game to PC...I most likely will never know because I'm not buying a game if I am not allowed to post in the game forums.

Let's Rock!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo