Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

28. Re: Ships Ahoy - Crysis 2 Mar 22, 2011, 19:23 Ray Marden

At least initially, I am enjoying it. I loaded it to "only play 15 minutes"...and next thing I knew, it had been one hour and fifteen minutes.

I really hate how they introduce you to the game, though. The limited edition servers aren't authenticating? Crappy cinematic? Low resolution? Lower detail than the actual gameplay? Going on and on and on....? Giving you minimal control to present a more cinematic experience?

Okay, cool, at least I can control the game no.......WTF WHY AM I WATCHING A DAMN PR0N VIDEO FOR THE SUIT?

But once I got out of that, it has opened up quite a bit. I want to tweak the FoV, but it's generally an improvement how they have streamlined the various abilities to work real time rather than having to be selected one by one.

Obviously, the game looks utterly gorgeous on Extreme, I am curious to see how well the physics and environmental interaction work, and it seems like there could be potential for quite a number of suit/weapon upgrades.

I'm annoyed that I have that stupid "work" stuff this week and I will gladly sink my weekend into what I've seen thus far.
And Portal 2 and then Duke Nukem Forever? HELL YEAH.
Loving, loving, loving my new i7-2600k and 2GB 6950,
Ray

This comment was edited on Mar 23, 2011, 13:12.

Everything is awesome!!!
http://shoutengine.com/GarnettonGames/
I love you, mom.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo