Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 19, 2011, 18:52 Rockn-Roll

Of course it's not the Super Moon that caused the earthquakes. The catastrophe was caused by the planetary alignment we will have in 2012. The alignment will cause a time-loop due to the alignment coinciding with the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear material reaching the center of the Earth at the exact same time that the alignment takes place. Jules Verne tried to warn us, but we thought it was just fiction.

If I start to grow hair on my palms then you can shoot me with those silver bullets. But not until I've finished playing DNF, Dues Ex: Human Revolution, and Thi4f (unless Thi4f isn't released until after the alignment), finished reading George R. R. Martin's A Dance With Dragons, and played the TF3 demo I keep hearing about.

Let's Rock!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo