Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

39. Re: More Dragon Age II Ban Follow-up Mar 16, 2011, 20:19 Erebus

Impressive.

Even after so many have clearly illustrated how the last guy to post this is a total idiot - there you are to pile on with your support.

You actually believe it is a good idea to let a company revoke someone's rights (in this case a game they paid money for) simply because they "criticize and run down the establishment and its employees"?

So, if I don't like a game, and say so, the company should be able to prevent me from playing it? Even though I paid for it?

What if I give it a bad rating on a user review site? Or a mediocre one? Or just fail support it with every fiber of my being?

For crissake, go buy 1984 and have someone read it to you, then explain why you're being a total git.

-Jn-
Ifriti Sophist

Darn it, I forgot to read through the whole thread to see what it was ok for me to say.

Please back up the statements of your running mouth by standing in the middle of Wal-Mart next time you're there (which I'm sure won't be more than 24 hours from now) and starting a 4-letter-word rant trashing the company and their employees, running down their products and services and doing so ad nauseum in a manner the other shoppers can't avoid. That's the kind of behaviour that most of these ban-clowns participate in, and I'm *perfelctly* comfortable with them losing their game privileges altogether.

A git I may be, but I don't go around telling people what they can and can't think or call them names for expressing their opinion.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo