Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

12. Re: THQ Stock Drops Mar 15, 2011, 18:39 Overon

What do they teach you guys in history classes? How can you even draw parallels between Nazi Germany and North Korea? Where do I begin? Nazi Germany rose in a climate of appeasement where all of Europe just finished fighting World War 1 and didn't want a repeat. Who is appeasing North Korea? Germany was not embargoed and its people starving like North Korea. Have you watched the first 15 minutes of the game. They show little clips of the history of how things got so bad. None of them plausible. It's like Fox News pundits wrote the script to the game.

Just like when you make a movie that portrays some basic historical reality, you expect some dose of reality. Bottom line it's just a game. But it seems to me a bit on the propaganda side where North Korea is demonized.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo