Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

111. Re: Dragon Age 2 and High-Rez Patch Released Mar 12, 2011, 19:53 ShakaUVM

Verno wrote on Mar 10, 2011, 14:14:
Oh and seeing the same cave featured 10+ times is beyond hilarious. This is like some Mass Effect 1 level repetitive stuff here, totally indefensible.
That's honestly the only downside to the game, if you're playing on a PC. On an Xbox... I can't help you there.

Playing on a hard difficulty, with the ability to pause, it's still a tactical experience. I miss the floaty cam, and not being able to center an AOE on your friends is annoying, but combat is still very enjoyable. There's a lot of options now to slide monsters around the battlefield, and all classes can AOE now, not just mages (which were completely dominant in DAO).

I sit there chewing over where every skill point will go, which is a real mark of success for an RPG. I think most of the hate in this thread is completely misplaced. (Unless you're an idiot and bought it for the Xbox. You knew in advance you couldn't pause.)

The graphics are beautiful, though I don't see much improvement from the extra gig in the texture pack.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo