Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

19. Re: Batman: Arkham City in October Mar 12, 2011, 06:49 Golwar

Lorcin wrote on Mar 11, 2011, 20:07:
Fair enough - PC version is currently 14.99 whilst the ps3 version is currently out of stock on the uk high streets. OFC you could buy 2nd hand and get if for about 15 on a scratched up disc - or you could have bought it in the steam sale for 75% off ofc on the pc.

That a dodgy call really - 14.99 new, 15 second hand or if your timing is right 3.75 new.

Think I'll stick with slightly older PC games and crack them tbh!

* apologies for quoting prices in sterling but I simply can't be bothered to convert them - you get the picture anyway!

Well I don't know where you buy your games. How can a game that isn't released yet, be sold out on the street already?
If you talk about Arkham Asylum, check this or this
I don't buy any used games and I don't waste money, I just know when and where to buy my games.

Jerykk wrote on Mar 12, 2011, 01:43:
I'll do the same as with any GFWL-chained PC game that I want: buy it for my PS3.

Yeah! That'll show those damn publishers! Err... wait... no it won't. All it'll do is reduce sales of the PC version and increase sales of a console version.

If you're going to boycott games that use GFWL, you need to boycott it on ALL platforms. Buying it for another platform doesn't accomplish anything because the publisher is still getting your money.

Duh, yes they'll get the message if their PC sales drop to nearly non-existent, while the versions not bound to that crap sell millions. Or did you miss how Ubisoft changed their Online-DRM politics lately? Already forgot how their PC share fell to a single digit percentage?

Funny, you have the best example that it works right in the front of your nose and yet you deny it.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo