Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 9, 2011, 11:00 Rockn-Roll

If you want healthy then become a vegetarian. I went lacto veggie in 1983, then veggie in 1988, and finally vegan in 1989 (not raw...I just don't eat anything that has a brain or came from something that has a brain). I'm 55, but I have no problem keeping up with any average male in most sports...besting teens and twenties on many occations...after a couple of weeks of exercise (I sit on my butt too much as a computer engineer), and in 2007 after 5 years of solid study I earned a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering with minors in Math, Physics, and Mechanical Engineering with many honor awards from CA State Univ - Sacramento which means my brain ain't in bad shape either.

I think the most significant metabolic change is that when I get hungry my stomach doesn't hurt...according to my research "hunger pains" are due to the meat eating bacteria that exist in a carnivor's intestines...when there's nothing for them to eat they will start eating the intestinal walls...gives a new meaning to Little Shop of Horrors doesn't it? Like the bacteria is saying, "Feed me or I'll eat you!"

Let's Rock!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo