Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

18. Re: 20 Years of Blizzard Mar 8, 2011, 07:02 Cram

InBlack wrote on Mar 8, 2011, 06:04:
Well said Cram. Although I too have deep reservations about Activision. I just dont trust them to keep their promise of "hands off approach" with Blizzard. As soon as WoW's bottom line starts dropping off (and its bound to happen, sooner or later people will get tired of the same old thing) they will start to meddle.

We'll all move to Titan.
I do admit that, at this time, it is impossible to in any way predict what Activisions meddling/involvement may be in that one (Titan). For the sake of my arguments, I speak only of what has happened until the present (from 20 years ago to today). You may very well be correct, and Blizzard may shortly 180 on us. They, however, have not yet done so as others seem to think due to the Activision merger.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo