Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

25. Re: Hardcore: Romero's Not Done With You Mar 4, 2011, 04:01 PacoTaco

SirKnight wrote on Mar 3, 2011, 21:40:
PacoTaco wrote on Mar 3, 2011, 20:55:
The term is grifter, Romero has stolen more money using id software in his bio then anyone in the history of video games, he almost never delivers, and if he does it horrible. Why is he doing this well the dumbest money availble to him is Social Gaming venture funding, he only made that tweet to indicate that he will attempt to steal more money in the future for a high end PC title if he can.

Obviously you don't have a clue what the word stolen means. WTF?

Could be true, lets see.

Grifter = swindler: a person who swindles you by means of deception or fraud

Stolen = To have taken money or property that doesn't belong to you.

Anyone that gives Homero a dime deserves to be donkey punched continuously until the fools head falls off. Sorry Romero hasn't done shit for the industry other then suck in a lot of dumb money and never deliver anything worth playing or even talking about.

Review his history and talk to the people that have worked with him, get the truth. When 100 out of 100 people say the same thing about a guy you might want to consider changing your opinion.

I just feel bad for the people that don't realize that he is a dead beat, I was hoping after Slipgate that he would have gotten enough money that he would retire.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo