Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

13. Re: Ships Ahoy - Painkiller - Redemption Feb 27, 2011, 14:05 Cram

Oh man...

Ok. First of all, People Can Fly had nothing to do with the development of Redemption. The sole developer was Eggtooth Team. People Can Fly have never said or made anything "clear" in regards to this project. They're not involved.

Second, these maps are NOT from any abandoned project. These are the maps in question used in Redemption:

DM_Illuminati
DM_Mine
DM_ExMortis
CTF_CHAOS
DM_Fallen1

These are finished multiplayer maps from other previous expansions or fan-made maps (Eggtooth Team did not create any of them).

Third: If you think paying $1, $2, $5 or $100 for crap is acceptable, you either have way more money then you know what to do with, or you have no real concept of money in the first place.

Fourth: I was having a crashing problem so I went to a couple different forums to get help. There I found other people with various issues and for the most part expressing them respectfully. Eggtooth is there, posting. He's rude, way to defensive and hostile. Nothing like seeing people pay money for a product, have problems with it and then be yelled at by the developer. I regret supporting this joker.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo