Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

141. Re: Dragon Age II Demo Feb 26, 2011, 09:17 StingingVelvet

Verno wrote on Feb 25, 2011, 17:12:
The core game, 95% of the game, is the exact same thing as the last one.

People have been patient and pointed out multiple reasons why this isn't the case so obviously we're at an impasse here if you still can't understand where everyone is coming from. Either way, I think Bioware could have done a lot better in terms of a demo for this game.

And I've answered a lot of those points by either disagreeing or saying I consider them minor issues. I don't know what else to do to make you happy, you seem to require I give in and say "you're right, it is a lot different" but the fact is I just don't feel that way.

As for the demo I actually agree. It seems that the demo was basically an alpha build and a lot of things were changed and improved upon after the fact (DX11, AoE camera, better menus, etc.). It's unfortunate that Bioware released a demo in that state when some people are... ahem... sensitive to minor issues like that. I can only guess they really wanted to get the demos out before release to try and show PC players it's still a tactical game and to show console players it works better on a console than Origins.

Sales for this game will be really interesting to see. Shame the PC version won't get accurate results.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo