Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

23. Re: On PC Bulletstorm Feb 23, 2011, 23:46 Hump

Look, if you are a tweeny 12-13 year old boy hitting puberty this game is for you! It is so unbelievably stupid it's almost funny. It is a decent port, it runs fine but there are a few more tweaks some may want but it's not worth bitching and whining about like the typical PC fanboy is expected to do (expected by CliffyB anyway). I don't think it's worth the $60.00 I paid for it on Steam but at $40.00 it would've been more on target. I have to play the game in 15 min segments because it just starts to get under my skin and after a break I can tolerate it again (for another 15 mins). Maybe I'm getting too old for this type of humor and gameplay but it sure doesn't appeal to me like it's suppose to.

FWIW, the trailers made it pretty evident that Epic was going to use the old fallback oversized meathead characters its been using in all its games since day one. Evidently Mark Rein and Cliffy the boy wonder simply HAVE to put their signature on everything within their domain and that includes their absolute certainty thaqt everyone loves "badass" characters even though its so fucking cliche at this point that you'd think it was satire.

Again, PCF could've done a good job but when you see the Epic name on the box you should expect the same childish shit you get with all their games.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Both the “left” and the “right” pretend they have the answer, but they are mere flippers on the same thalidomide baby, and the truth is that neither side has a clue."

- Jim Goad

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo