Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

19. Re: Bulletstorm Trailer Feb 18, 2011, 00:18 Draugr

Icewind wrote on Feb 17, 2011, 20:52:
Undocumented Alien wrote on Feb 17, 2011, 16:25:
I've been messing around with the demo on my PS3, it's a goofy game but mindless fun, I'll probably buy it since they had they presence of mind to make it have COOP which I don't see enough of anymore and it's always fun to just crush stuff with 3 other friends. It's Duke Nukem'ish.

That's exactly why I'm ignoring all of the bad points and getting the game. I have several friends who are and we all plan to coop the hell out of this game.

I still think it's dumb as shit to charge 59.99 for this game but we have the welfare console kiddies to thank for that.

You think it's dumb, yet you're forking the money over, what does that make you?
Maybe they wouldn't charge premium prices for this tripe if people were more frugal with what they considered a 60 dollar purchase. I don't see how it's the fault of impoverished people who buy the game any more than yours.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo