Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

245. Re: Crytek Responds to Crysis 2 Leak Feb 16, 2011, 13:45 ASeven

Interesting new development:

http://dubiousquality.blogspot.com/2011/02/crysis-2.html

In case you missed it, here's what happened last week (thanks, RPS):
...a developer build of Crysis 2 containing the full game, multiplayer and the master key for the online authentication has been leaked, and is currently freely available from all sorts of astonishingly illegal websites.

That, in itself, is not something I would normally write about. However, I received an e-mail from a source who wishes to remain anonymous (for obvious reasons), and here's what they said:
They have no internal security. Just about any employee could have leaked that build, and they (the Yerlis) aren't exactly diplomatic about firing people. They should feel lucky that the source didn't leak, as that would be only a little bit more difficult to get out of the building.

That's certainly more interesting.

The source is someone who has e-mailed for years, and I have no reason to doubt their sincerity.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo