Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

62. Re: Volition Would Feb 14, 2011, 21:48 swaaye

Wildone wrote on Feb 11, 2011, 22:56:
X Wing Alliance SUCKED, thats why it bombed in sales. Iwar2 was technically awesome but they dropped the ball on some aspects of it. I was a fan of both those franchises and was dissapointed with both. They where just not done to their full potential, doesn't mean people like me would'nt jump at the chance of a well done next gen space combat sim.

I kinda liked XWA but it sure didn't fulfill its potential... It kinda transformed into a shitty X-Wing remake as the campaign progressed. The freighter captain and family stuff was somewhat interesting though.

I would love a new game like that too but nobody seems to be able to make one that doesn't blow. The Eastern Europe guys that keep trying fail utterly everytime. The X games are just pointless space spreadsheets. And the big mods never get polished enough....

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo