Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

34. Re: Crytek on the Crysis 2 Leak and PC Gaming Feb 14, 2011, 19:32 Draugr

Prez wrote on Feb 14, 2011, 19:27:
consoles are evolving faster than PCs.

Undoubtedly. But to my mind that is because they are so far behind where PC 's have been for years, at least from a game design standpoint. Console games are more complex than they have ever been, and yet as a PC gamer, to me, the games up until only very recently have been seeming simplistic as compared to what PC games were doing 10 years ago and more.

I have had to lower my standards farther than I ever thought I would to continue to enjoy gaming in a console-port majority gaming climate. Only recently with games like Dragon Age and Fallout New Vegas am I seeing games that are beginning to match what PC gamers have been used to for years. Consoles are only now starting to catch up. And it's about damn time I say.

+1

Too bad the Dragon Age 2 had to take a step back in this regard.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo