Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

74. Re: Crysis 2 Crisis: Game and Key Leaked? Feb 12, 2011, 13:25 CythrawL

DangerDog wrote on Feb 12, 2011, 13:18:

You care enough to make this little rant posting, and we all know that you along with all these pseudo Cevat Yerli / Crytek haters will be downloading the final game off the net and playing the hell out of it if for no other reason than so you can spew more bullshit about how the game sucks or doesn't run on your crap hardware.

Actually no I am not downloading at all.. And yes it will probably run with my hardware, we all know YOU are downloading it right now according to YOUR logic.. Case and point I saw it was leaked last night, I could be downloading it RIGHT NOW, but I am not. I am NOT wasting my bandwidth on it.. Go fuck yourself if thats not a good enough reason for you, you self righteous prick! if it is, then lets carry on.

This comment was edited on Feb 12, 2011, 13:49.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo