Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

9. Re: Roper on Flagship Feb 8, 2011, 05:28 AnointedSword

Wow, at least he took some of the blame? I remember being on the forums trying to defend them the first few days. Then I started to see the ping guys and Flagship guys blame everyones computer over their code. That really got me flipping mad. Here is a company I assumed was honest and now they want to blame everyone and their boxes? I am sorry, you need to take responsibility. If they would have did that, I would have understood it somewhat. I will not trust Bill or anyone else that was from that company. They were liars then and they did not do the right thing. Period.

The game failed because most could not run the game. It also failed because a zone system does not work. For example, my friend is on server 1, I am on 2, now we have to meet at 3. No, people want an environment that stays after they logout. Honestly, I am not sure if Diablo3 will have the lasting power like D2 had. It is a different time now. We do not want the same content over and over. We want new content, new skills, etc...I believe the MMORPG spoiled some of us to the point where sub-par will not do.

This comment was edited on Feb 8, 2011, 05:35.

If you were right, I would be agreeing with you.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo