Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

11. Re: Shogun 2: Total War Trailer, Q&A Jan 27, 2011, 16:13 bortin

If you watched the Siege battle cast, you can see that the AI is still brain dead. The guy playing was acting like a total twit (why put my archers under cover of the battlements? I'll have them stand out in the open and watch overwhelming numbers climb a wall and charge them! Oh ha ha ha, the AI is tricky, it killed my archers, I didn't expect that!) and he still managed to hold off being slaughtered for a good 10 minutes.

Gotta love that feigned surprise also when flanked because he basically just sat on his hands the whole battle. OH NO - I R FLANKED??? Yes, even a slug can flank a rock! \(0_o)/

I love the TW series but since I love it, I've been through all the games and the PR rhythm that is CA. Gonna get it, but it's the same song and dance.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo