Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

9. Re: Pete Hines Interview Jan 26, 2011, 15:37 swaaye

StingingVelvet wrote on Jan 26, 2011, 14:00:

I know Oblivion wasn't an RPG, but Daggerfall and Morrowind were. I would like them to return to that, rather than make Oblivion another hack n' slash game with dialogue written by a 4th grader.

If you like that simpleton shit though then have at it, I don't see what is "stupid" about that. Everyone likes different stuff, some people even like the new Transformers movies, one assumes.
Like Daggerfall and Morrowing weren't both horribly flawed. Give me a break. Hell, Daggerfall is a disaster zone in tons of ways.

Do you really consider more hands on realtime combat as "simpleton shit"? You'd rather have the ultra fakey Morrowind style stuff? I hope Skyrim takes what Oblivion did to a new level of refinement. Give me more Dark Messiah-style combat and less dice roll stuff any day.

But since Skyrim is supposed to be an "RPG", I'm sure I'll be pumping 80 arrows into some guy's head yet again.

This comment was edited on Jan 26, 2011, 15:42.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo