Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

16. Re: Guild Wars 2 Guardian Revealed Jan 23, 2011, 13:23 Fion

Man every game on that list has me hyped! To think a great many of them are do fairly early in the year. Portal 2 in April? WOOT!

As to GW:2 it certainly does seem to be doing some stuff that redefines the genre. Stuff that seems like common sense changes that will make for an amazing game. While a lot of the other MMOGs in the works seem to be just WoW clones with a few gimmicks to switch things up.

Speaking of MMOGs, I just picked up DC Universe Online a few days ago and I haven't played anything else since. If any of you are super hero MMOG fans (CoH, ChO) this game is a must try. It has fantastically fun combat, great story-lines where you interact with classic DC heroes and villains. I was up until about 4am last night (extremely late for me) doing a story-arc that concluded in taking on Scarecrow with the help of Wonderwomen (the 'mentor' of the character I was on). It was a crazy fun fight. But yea I cannot recommend it more to comic fans or superhero MMOG fans.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo