Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

2. Re: DC Universe Online Trailer Jan 11, 2011, 10:20 JoeNapalm

wtf_man wrote on Jan 11, 2011, 09:32:
I wonder if this one is going to flop. I pretty much have no info due to a complete lack of interest in a "Super-Hero MMO"... so, I assume that if there are many people like me... between CoH and CO... the "Super-Hero MMO" market is already over-saturated.

But hey, then again Batman: Arkham Asylum and it's upcoming sequel may have stirred some interest. (Again, games I wouldn't play... but I know the first one was popular).

Arkham Asylum was a great game. Perhaps not your cup of tea, which is cool - but it was really well done. Definitely looking forward to Arkham City.

That said, I look at this trailer and cannot help but make unfavorable comparisons to Batman:Arkham Asylum - it's got that MMO stand and wave attacks in the general direction of your opponent abstraction going on...whereas Asylum did an awesome job of putting you in the cinematcally coreographed boots of Batman.

If UO2 was going to fix that, why can't this game?

-Jn-
Ifriti Sophist

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo