Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

10. Re: On Sale Dec 23, 2010, 00:58 Dev

I picked up all the just cause 2 DLC. The other day when just cause 2 was on sale I picked it up, but the DLC wasn't on sale then. It is now, about 50% off. Its under $5 for all the DLC which strikes me as reasonable.

Also, I got spore complete at $20. I wasn't about to pay full price for spore, and paying the $20 for a few extra parts never struck me as a good deal. And $30 for the other pack seemed high too. At $20 for all, seems decent, not great, but decent. I'm not very inclined to pay good ole EA full price for any game.

Installed a new 1 TB drive (those things are so cheap nowadays), gonna need it for all these game. Installed BF BC2 from the sale. I guess I should play the first player campaign a bit before I join online? I joined a multiplayer game first and was pretty lost.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo