Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

38. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Steamworks Oct 22, 2010, 23:11 Bucky

Elessar wrote on Oct 22, 2010, 22:37:
As an avid PC gamer, this doesn't bother me one bit. As long as there are a few servers I can return to and there is a community I'm happy. Matchmaking and p2p hosting felt so disconnected and fake.

Also, I love that ranked is maxed at 9v9. Less spam, spawn kills and allows for more strategic movement.

I'm of the same opinion. While I'd prefer true dedicated servers (or at least several hosting companies) I'm not too bothered by it. Heck, I've have trouble finding servers I like for TF2; more isn't always better.

IF 9v9 ranked is true, that's great news. I've been irritated by the constant increase in player counts for multi over the years. I've always preferred smaller, more tactical matches. Of course, the lack of proper mutliplayer has helped pull max player counts down, but that wasn't how I'd hoped it would happen.

And so begins, yet again, my love/hate relationship with the CoD series.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo