Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

10. Re: Big League Online Beta Oct 14, 2010, 21:38 Dirwulf

Ant wrote on Oct 14, 2010, 15:15:
Dirwulf wrote on Oct 14, 2010, 15:12:
Ant wrote on Oct 14, 2010, 08:44:
How is this game compared to old Hardball games? Is it fun?

Actually, I've been unable to play so far. Always says my username/password is invalid no matter how many accounts I make. The bad english email is also wrong. They don't send you a link. You have to login to the web site, which I can do, and download the zip from there. So far everything about this game is FAIL!!

It better be F2P...

Of course they push the shit out of buying cosmetic upgrades. It seems to me some foreigner thought he could rape U.S. baseball fans by creating a baseball MMO who's sole purpose is to take your money via upgrades. But since I have been unable to login, maybe I'm full of shit.
Have you tried contacting its support for account issue? It seems like the game is low quality due to bad English and these annoying issues. I will just wait.

Its even worse than I thought. I can't type my UN/PW in the interface without having an Xbox controller plugged in. I did send an email to support. It bounced back lol. So I filled out the support form. That bounced back too: (I added the red). The "leaderboard" on their web site hasn't been updated in I don't know how long. All I know is the Leaderboard has never changed. The names and the number of hits are all the same. STAY AWAY FROM THIS GAME!!!

playbigleague@gmail.com
SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<playbigleague@gmail.com>:
host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com [74.125.91.27]:
550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at
550 5.1.1 http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=6596 y15si9149646qci.149

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo