Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

35. Re: EA Bashing Oct 13, 2010, 13:22 bhcompy

kxmode wrote on Oct 13, 2010, 13:14:
Darks wrote on Oct 13, 2010, 13:03:
I would like to know what has referring to that the Star Wars MMO is a joke. I need to know specifics. This is a game high on my list so is he just blowing smoke up everyone’s ass in hopes of trying to derail the game because he’s pissed off or is there fact to this comment he made?

Inquiring minds what to know!

He's blowing smoke. How does he even know the game cost 300M? The only people who know this is the CFO and those within the company's budgeting department and none of them are going to share this information with the entire company! I've work in a small company for the past 7 years, and to date they never once told the company about project costs. The only way this person would know this is if he worked in the budgeting department. If this is the case then the rest of his blog is worthless because he's talking about experiences in positions he himself has no knowledge of. I will say this person simply sounds pissed off for being fired and he's using the anonymity of Internet to take out his anger on his former employer. If this person posts an anonymous blog ripping apart his former employee could the real reason for him being fired has to do with him being a troublemaker in the company and he was finally caught?

1up article 3/10

Doesn't say 300m, but insinuates over 100m without factoring in the cost of acquisition of BioWare. And that's from EA CFO.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo