Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

32. Re: Pitchford: DNF Cost Broussard $20-30M Oct 7, 2010, 16:06 DrEvil

Creston wrote on Oct 7, 2010, 14:54:
Verno wrote on Oct 7, 2010, 14:46:
AirWreck wrote on Oct 7, 2010, 13:59:
Verno wrote on Oct 7, 2010, 11:14:
GRRM fans will know what I'm talking about there

Thanks for reminding me. Winter is coming damn it! Robert Jordan fans really know what that's like.

I gave up on him awhile ago. Even if he finishes the current book he's working on, there is no hope for the rest of the series given his chosen physical condition and age. Look up Steven Erikson sometime, that dude is a machine, writes amazing stuff and has an insane work ethic.

Unless dead people can write, I don't think Robert Jordan is in much danger of ever finishing that series.

Creston

The estate selected a new author to finish the series as Robert Jordan (pen name btw; real name was James Oliver Rigney, Jr.) actually wrote down (and/or dictated) the end of the story to his family before he passed away.

So yes actually, it will be finished, and new books drawing the series to its conclusion have already been published.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo