Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

5. Re: New SÖLDNER: Secret Wars Patch & Server Oct 4, 2010, 19:28 Aero

Man... I followed the development and bought this game when it came out and, as everyone says, it had huge potential but just didn't work out in the end.

I have to wonder if I still have it somewhere. Just time and advancing hardware would have solved my biggest problems with it by now, and it's amazing to see they're still patching it. They were always pretty good with the patches so far as I remember, it's just they were at such a terrible deficit at the time of the initial release, I didn't have the patience to wait for the patch that finally made it good (assuming that eventually came).

Does anyone still play it? I can't imagine that I still have that disk after, what, six or seven years now? I'm might possibly be willing to chance the $10 on a new copy. Maybe.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo