Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

10. Re: On Microsoft Games Studio's PC Recommitment Sep 24, 2010, 11:00 Paketep

My comment there (in case they delete it again):

Mr. Luehmann, if Microsoft really wants to come back and start supporting the PC (after years of abandoning us to rake the 360 profits), the first thing you need to do is KILL GfWL. There's been A LOT of shitty software coming from Microsoft, but I can only think of two things worse than GfWL: Internet Explorer (any version) and DirectX 4. GfWL is bad for the industry. Is such a bad programmed API that it only deserves to die.

As for your chosen return games:

- Fable 3: Without Fable 2?. Are you kidding me?.

- Age of Empires Online: A slap on the face of every Ager everywhere that bought the old games. Seems like closing Ensemble wasn't enough, now you want to piss in their grave.

- Microsoft Flight: you really haven't showed much about this, but I bet it will be a casualized version of the old games with better graphics.

Do you really want to help the PC?. DX11 for XP (perfectly doable), out with GfWL, and show your intentions releasing GoW2 & 3.

Otherwise, please stay far far from PC gamers. Everytime you proclaim your love for us, you end up beating us. Again.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo