Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

17. Re: Elemental Patched Sep 18, 2010, 04:07 Scottso

D_K_night wrote on Sep 18, 2010, 03:48:
Scottso wrote on Sep 17, 2010, 23:29:
For what it's worth, it's really easy to get a refund. Coming here complaining that you should have bought Civ 5 instead is kind of disingenuous since you CAN get a refund on Elemental. Let's see you get one if you decide you hate Civ 5...

How? Tell us how you can get such a refund. You can't return opened software. EBgames/Gamestop won't take back PC games used.

People got screwed huge, months later this game still isn't playable with the FULL feature set it promised upon release.

Did you actually buy it from one of those places? I only ask because one of the biggest complaints was that it was hardly available on store shelves, only directly from Stardock.

That said, it's not hard to go to their site and learn how to get a refund. If you can't be bothered to find out on your own then I'm not going to hold your hand. Perhaps you are one of those people who post "their opinion" when they didn't even actually buy the game?

Mind you I'm just as disappointed as everyone else at how it ended up being released and I'm hardly a fanboy. I'm just pointing out the fact that Stardock has always been, in my experience, accommodating and they will take care of you if you bother to take it up with them instead of random whining on random forums. But I understand why expecting a bit of effort might be asking too much from some.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo